Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Yay Zukay!

Sometimes it really doesn't hurt to just ask.

When I notified Scott of Zukay Foods of my love and infatuation with fermented foods (and okay, envy of other vegan blogs who got to review his stuff), he graciously agreed to send me some samples, to pair with one or two new vegan reuben recipes rattling around in the back of my brain.

Today four jars arrived, and I am hyped. However, B. is due for a visit in the not too distant future, so I am going to restrain myself and wait to break out the bubbly, live salsas and (best yet) dill relishes until he gets here and we can start the tempeh marinating in our usual tradition.



Could something like this be in my future? (A Melomeals post from January).

Meanwhile, check out Scott's blog, Get Your Ferment On, and scroll down for some recipes. In the next week or so I'll try to keep my tradition of Monthly Reuben Round-Ups going, but otherwise, see you in May!

No comments: